This brand new title has written by leading IB practitioners to specifically match one of the new International Baccalaureate 2015 History Paper One prescribed subjects. This book comprehensively covers prescribed topic 3, including a focus on comparison between regions and the wider context surrounding the topic.
- A clear overview and analysis of key events.
- Practice in analyzing source material, including photographs, cartoons, letters, speeches, and other documents.
- Support throughout for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness.
- Approaches to learning highlighted in each activity throughout the book.
- Support with tackling essay-writing, including essay frames.
- A dedicated Theory of Knowledge chapter, and questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.