Revised for the the 2015 International Baccalaureate History curriculum, this 2nd edition comprehensively covers two new subjects – Leaders and Nations and Cold War Crises. It will equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to answer essay questions on Paper Two and document-based questions on Paper One.
- Practice in analyzing source material.
- Support for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness.
- Highlighted approaches to learning in each activity.
- Support with tackling essay-writing, including essay frames.
- An updated Theory of Knowledge chapter and questions to help with wider research and discussion.