Get your best grades with this Cambridge International A and AS Level Psychology Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiner David Clarke.
- Use research summaries and evaluation notes to improve your knowledge of key theories and studies, including coverage of the five specialist choice options.
- Get the top marks by demonstrating your understanding of the research methods psychologists use.
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner.
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points.
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice.
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it.
- Practice your exam skills with exam-style questions and answers.