Get your best grades with this Cambridge International AS and A Level Geography Revision Guide.
- Manage your own revision with step-by-step support from experienced examiners Garrett Nagle and Paul Guinness.
- Use specific case studies to improve your knowledge of geographical patterns, processes and changes.
- Get the top marks by applying geographical terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words.
- Coverage of the whole syllabus, including all 8 options.
- An international focus, including examples and case studies from around the world.
Use the Revision Guide to prepare for the big day:
- Plan and pace your revision with the revision planner.
- Use the expert tips to clarify key points.
- Avoid making typical mistakes with expert advice.
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it.
- Practice your exam skills with exam-style AS and A2 questions.