Suitable for standard and higher level students, this resource is written by an experienced IB English teacher following the English B syllabus.
Features include activities and authentic texts to develop reading and comprehension, integrated study ideas for IB central core, featuring LP (Learner profile), CAS (Creativity, Action, Service), TOK (Theory of Knowledge), EE (Extended Essay), and a Glossary with definitions of key vocabulary.
This title offers comprehensive learning and support for teachers and students, ideas for extensive reading material, activities to build language skills and cultural understanding for extension essays, research and exam preparation.
- Comprehensive support for teachers and students in meeting requirements for IB Language B.
- Information and guidance on assessment.
- Explores syllabus in practice.
- Word bank highlights key vocabulary.
- Ideas for extension activities and research.
- Study tips and guidance.