This 2nd edition is a revised version with a new emphasis on cross-regional wars, this book comprehensively covers the revised Causes of Wars topic.
- Clear overview and analysis of key events.
- Practice in analyzing source material.
- Support throughout for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness.
- Approaches to learning highlighted in each activity throughout the book.
- An updated Theory of Knowledge chapter with questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.