Get the best coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements, and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes.
In Biology for the IB Diploma (second edition) exam preparation is supported with plenty of sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips. Chapters covering the Options and Nature of Science, assessment guidance and answers to questions are included in the free online material available with the book.
Containing up-to-date material that matches the new 2016 IB diploma syllabus and packed full of guidance specifically designed to help students apply their knowledge in exams such as Model Answers, Annotated Exemplar Questions, Worked Examples and Hints throughout to help students hone their revision and exam technique and avoid common mistakes. Written in an engaging and student friendly tone, Biology for the IB Diploma: Exam Preparation Guide (second edition) is perfect for international learners.
- Definitions of key terms displayed alongside the text for easy reference.
- Glossary at the back of the book.
- Links to Theory of Knowledge, International-Mindedness and Nature of Science themes.
- Written in accessible language.
- Learning objectives emphasize the key content in each section.
- Clear demarcation of Standard Level and Higher Level material.
- Free additional online material, including Options chapters, practice questions and assessment guidance.