Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology Coursebook comprehensively covers all the knowledge and skills students need during the Biology 9700 course (first examination 2016).
- Fully tailored to the new AS and A Level syllabus for first examination in 2016 including the new Key Concepts material (essential ideas, theories, principles and mental tools to help learners develop deep understanding of the subject and make links between topics).
- Formative assessment in the form of self assessment questions throughout each chapter allow learners to track their progress through the course.
- Exam-style questions at the end of every chapter allow students to prepare thoroughly for their examinations.
- Reference to contemporary contexts and applications throughout to increase the relevance of the content to learners.
- Use of accessible language written with international learners in mind.